This year we have 5 VSS and Spa Medical ladies playing on Team Blonde!
- Katherine, Spa Medical Manager: Coach
- Jessi, MA: Cornerback
- AJ, CCMA: Guard
- Suzanne, RN: Wide Receiver
- Shea, VSS Marketing Manager: Running Back
Why Blondes vs Brunettes?
Women’s brains matter. They are leaders and influencers in family, community, business and philanthropy. They are also disproportionately affected by Alzheimer’s disease. Women account for almost two-thirds of Americans with the disease, and 65 percent of caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s are women
The Alzheimer’s Association wants to celebrate the power and influence of women’s brains, and ask women to use their brains to take on Alzheimer’s disease — the one thing that can steal their brains and those of their loved ones.
The Alzheimer’s Association, Georgia Chapter’s women’s initiatives facilitate awareness, education, community-building and ultimately connect and engage women in the cause. One of those initiatives is Blondes vs Brunettes. (BvB).
We at VSS, encourage everyone to come to this event not only to cheer us on, but to support the Alzheimer’s Association.
Event details are below.
- When: Saturday, October 15, 2016
- Where: Tailgate Town (Mercer’s Practice Field)
- Time: Activities start at 11am, but Kick Off is at 1pm
- Bring your own tailgate picnic
- Great music
- Corn hole, football toss, and other fun games
- Player and coached Meet & Greet and photo ops