What Is Lymphedema?
Join Us On Your Lunch Hour!
Wednesday, April 8 | 11:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
Lunch will be served.
Call 478-216-4646 to RSVP!
Who Should Attend Our FREE Vein Education And Evaluation?
- Anyone with unexplained leg pain and/or swelling
- Anyone with bulging varicose veins, no matter how big or small
- Women 30+ who are pregnant or have had children, as they are at a higher risk of developing circulation issues that contribute to varicose veins
- Anyone who has to sit or stand for long periods of time for work
- Anyone who has been on bed rest for several weeks, as this has a negative impact on circulation
- Women who wear high heels several days a week. Heels increase the risk of spider veins and varicose veins
- Anyone with a family history of varicose veins, spider veins, and/or blood clots
- Anyone who takes medications that increase their risk of blood clots and circulation problems (such as women who take birth control medications)