Call To Reserve Your Free Vein Evaluation!
LOCUST GROVE – Tuesday, May 10th | 1:00 – 3:30 P.M.
MACON – Thursday, May 12th | 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Call 478-216-4646 to RSVP!
First come, first serve – limited appointments available!
Who should attend our FREE Vein Education and Evaluation?
- Anyone with unexplained leg pain and/or swelling
- Anyone with bulging varicose veins, no matter how big or small
- Women 30+ who are pregnant or have had children, as they are at a higher risk of developing circulation issues that contribute to varicose veins
- Anyone who has to sit or stand for long periods of time for work
- Anyone who has been on bed rest for several weeks, as this has a negative impact on circulation
- Women who wear high heels several days a week. Heels increase the risk of spider veins and varicose veins
- Anyone with a family history of varicose veins, spider veins, and/or blood clots
- Anyone who takes medications that increase their risk of blood clots and circulation problems (such as women who take birth control medications)